Marine Consulting AS are providing counseling services for the offshore industry within a wide range of operations, e.g tow master for offshore constructions, marine representative for clients, conducting safety briefs prior to offshore operations, company audits according to industry standards and crew for shorter or longer vacancies on various Vessels.
Over the last years we have attended some of the major projects in Norway where we have provided;
- Tow Master for Martin Linge STL tow out and installation (via IOS Intermoor for Subsea 7)
- Marine Representative during FPSO Aasta Hansteen tow out and installation (via Intermoor for Subsea 7)
- Captain for re-activation of vessels from lay-up and DP FMEA trials for PSV's being sold.
- Verification of procedures in simulator for Aasgard Subsea Compression Project (via OSC and NTNU)
Our Marine Advisors are holding competence within a wide range of operations and have updated operative experience both on- and offshore.
- ISM internal auditors
- Licenced Master Mariners with long experience from advanced marine operations
- Unlimited Dynamic Positioning Operators
- Certified on-board and simulator assessors according to STCW-78 with amendments
- Experienced simulator instrutors at Offshore Simulator Centre AS
- Course instructors at NTNU Ocean Training AS
- Course instructors at Kongsberg Maritime CM AS (ex. Rolls Royce Deck Machinery AS)
Please contact us for further details and availability.
Marine Consulting AS (C) 2020